Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2020

UK Manufacturer needed for my silicone cooking forks!

CAN YOU HELP ME? UK Manufacturer needed!

I designed and had made silicone cooking forks, as I could not find any anywhere. The old saying “necessity is the mother of invention” applies in this case. As a trained cook, I was looking for a silicone cooking fork as all my other utensils are silicone - which is environmentally friendly - as it is made from sand. I was using a grotty wooden fork, which didn’t go with the silicone utensils.

Alas I am running out of forks - I don’t advertise them and they are selling steadily on EBay. I am having to put the price up the scarcer they get.

So if you are a UK based manufacturer of utensils please get in touch - I have all the design drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers