Search This Blog

Saturday 28 December 2019

Westray Hermits excommunicated - they should be honoured!

Happy Christmas to you all!

Deacon Nick Donnelly informed us On Twitter that the bishop of these brave hermits in Westray - excommunicated them on Christmas Day - 2019. Frankly I would be honoured to be excommunicated - and as a signee of their open letter, I await my excommunication!

Now I did write to Bishop Moth - who is my bishop and I told him what my position is - that is, I do not believe Francis is a valid pope, and he acknowledged this and did not excommunicate me. Actually he seemed rather indifferent to the whole matter - which is rather strange.

The bishops in the UK are utterly useless - spineless and only care about their pensions and nice living accommodation - similar to the bishops under Henry 8th. Only 1 bishop defied the king - Bishop Fisher, and he lost his head along with the great St Thomas More. They were prepared to die for the Catholic Faith. Are any bishops today willing to do this? Are any Catholic priests willing to die for the Catholic Faith??

Where are you all?

Happy New Year for 2020 - I pray that the imposter from Argentina is swiftly removed and all his heresies corrected, lest more souls are lost under his bogus rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers