Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 August 2026

If you ever get bored, try this refreshing exercise. Your boredom will disappear.

 If you ever get bored, this is a fun exercise which requires paper and pen/pencil. Once you have completed it, your boredom will have vanished.


Write down all the things you love doing

I have done my list in alphabetical order


The things I love doing -


Bee venom facials - I love having these every 6 weeks. 

Cooking and trying new recipes

Charity shops - great for social history

Current affairs

Decluttering as I go, including digital decluttering

Dancing

Ditching plastic and polyester from the house 

Drinking Sparkling wine

eBay selling - the stuff I have decluttered.

Ethical shopping

Family & Friends

“Flutter” board game

Granny duties

Gatos chocolate - no nasties in these wonderful chocolate bars from Stonegate East Sussex

History, including revisionist history

Healthy eating

Helping others

Herbal remedies 

Ironing - therapeutic & you can listen to podcasts etc

Listening to podcasts 

List making

Local information 

My music

Midweek breaks away

Papercrafts 

Reading true stories

Relaxing in a hot bath

Researching 

Sewing and machine sewing

Speaking Spanish

Tennis - playing it 

Village fetes

Walking, both hiking & walking around shops

Writing

Watching selected programmes rather than just random watching





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers