Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2024

Decluttering and Tidying Services in South East England


INTRODUCING DomMary’s Decluttering & Tidying Services.


 I have been a declutterer ever since I can remember, since childhood. It’s a pleasure rather than a chore.

Recently I decluttered my aunt’s wardrobes and drawers. She was very happy to find items she had forgotten she had, and she was very happy to give away clothes she no longer liked. Luckily her sister and another niece took some items before they were sent to the charity shop.

My mother is moving house and I have spent several sessions decluttering all the rooms, so that she doesn’t pack unwanted items for the new home. 

Once an area is declutterred, I then clean the area before putting the wanted items back.

I am based near Heathfield, East Sussex and I cover parts of Kent and West Sussex. Part of my  service includes taking your unwanted items to charity shops and/or the dump. I can also advise on how to sell items via Facebook and EBay. I have an antiques diploma so I can also advise on saleable items.


If you would like more information, prices and references please contact me via email - domstemp@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers