Search This Blog

Saturday 7 March 2020

School holiday Cookery and Sewing Clubs in Burwash Common, East Sussex

I have just finished my teacher training and will be running cookery clubs for children and adults. The children’s ones will be during school holidays and will focus on good nutrition and essential cookery skills - including making bread. Essential sewing skills will also be offered. All clubs take place in a rural location. The children cook the food and then eat it for lunch. They will have recipes to take home. During breaks, they will be allowed to play tennis or table tennis or simply enjoy the garden.
I have obtained my level 2 in food hygiene and I have an enhanced DBS certificate. I trained as a professional cook in Cornwall College and studied my advanced Diploma in Nutrition and weight management with Future Fit Training.

The adult workshops will also focus on healthy cooking - using alternatives to white sugar. There is a maximum of 5 per session.

Here is the first children’s holiday workshop - I am offering one of my silicone cooking forks free as an introductory offer for each student.

I will have more dates for July and August - watch this space!









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers