Search This Blog

Saturday 28 December 2019

Tutoring in Burwash. Cookery - Nutrition - Spanish

I offer private tuition in Spanish, for beginners up to GCSE - including grammar and conversation. I also offer Spanish lessons for those who would just like to “get by” in Spanish speaking countries.

With both Spanish and Cookery I offer one to one and small groups up to a maximum of 4. Lessons take place at my home in Burwash or I can travel up to a 5 mile radius of my home.

I grew up in Spanish speaking countries,  and have ‘A’ Level Spanish. I passed year 1 of a Spanish degree course at Exeter University - after which I trained as a cook at Cornwall College, St Austell. I also have an advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management.

I have an enhanced DBS Certificate which is available on request. I also have the Level 2 in Food Hygiene  and Safety for Catering.

I do not cook with refined white sugar, flour or salt. There are much healthier alternatives.

I am currently training to be a qualified teacher, which will finish in February of 2020. This is a City and Guilds Level 3 in Education and Training.


For a price list of my hourly charges, please email domstemp@gmail.com or telephone 01435 883421, or Mobile 07960 420587.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers